It is currently Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who's in the wrong?
Admin Joe 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Moderator Routhy 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Cheaters 92%  92%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 12
 Post subject: Re: Who's Getting Paid?
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:55 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Quote:
thankyou admin joe, and anarchy how about putting a reply on the vote that is not biased perhaps your wrong? rather then criticizing a fellow mod and an admin.. please stop persicuting me just because you dont like me, routhy doesent and he was a fair moderator about it, i have entered vacation mode on that server now anyhow, what is done is done... i am greatful to joe for being conciderete and you all need to lay off him he is doing his job what he is payed to do is handle stuff like this as an administater, a moderators job is to help the admins in stuff like this which routhy did, thankyou to admin joe, andrew, simmen and routhy for doing their jobs. cheers guys.

It's not solely you, I'm blaming all the farms he used for that server and you knowingly obliged to his acts of cheating don't even try and deny it players that know you both know you two have been in cahoots with one another for awhile.

Dommy even sent me a message today after reading it that most current moderators have and was farmed by him or helped him at one point even some that posted on this thread, you guys really should think before you post something about cheating when you yourself have in the past.

Suck up to the admins and moderators now, that's what you do best that's only way you're getting off the hook of this perma banned I as a player of the community know you're a cheat and this won't be last time we see you banned.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:04 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

anarchy69 wrote:
Quote:
thankyou admin joe, and anarchy how about putting a reply on the vote that is not biased perhaps your wrong? rather then criticizing a fellow mod and an admin.. please stop persicuting me just because you dont like me, routhy doesent and he was a fair moderator about it, i have entered vacation mode on that server now anyhow, what is done is done... i am greatful to joe for being conciderete and you all need to lay off him he is doing his job what he is payed to do is handle stuff like this as an administater, a moderators job is to help the admins in stuff like this which routhy did, thankyou to admin joe, andrew, simmen and routhy for doing their jobs. cheers guys.

It's not solely you, I'm blaming all the farms he used for that server and you knowingly obliged to his acts of cheating don't even try and deny it players that know you both know you two have been in cahoots with one another for awhile.

Dommy even sent me a message today after reading it that most current moderators have and was farmed by him or helped him at one point even some that posted on this thread, you guys really should think before you post something about cheating when you yourself have in the past.

Suck up to the admins and moderators now, that's what you do best that's only way you're getting off the hook of this perma banned I as a player of the community know you're a cheat and this won't be last time we see you banned.

anarchy69 i agree with you that some of these players will or may not have learned there lesson on this. If though by chance they do try again and are caught. I can promise you if/when they do it again there will be no other chances on these accounts.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:43 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Routhy wrote:
I act as a medium between player and Admin where necessary, as do all moderators, it is part of our job.

BD is played by thousands every day, the admins alone cannot get to every cry for help the very moment is sent. This is where the mods step in to make sure that urgent problems are addressed ASAP by contacting the admins directly.

The implication that I am "doing an admin's work" is ridiculous. The only involvement I had with Joe was telling him Rildor's side of things and telling him that I did believe Rildor was being genuine. The decision taken was Joe's, not mine.

Quote:
Edit - You're full of crap Routhy, you and Rildor are friends how many eras have you played together?

Open the search tool, put Rildor's name in the search and my name in the 'author' box and take a look at things I have said to and about Rildor.

He and I have never played together, and we've hated each other since way back in old client.

N.B. In response to the implication that I was replying to a message sent to Joe- the timing was purely coincidental, I sent Anarchy a message responding to what he had posted elsewhere on the forum, I had no idea he had contacted Joe prior to that.

I back that he hates Ridlor. I remember him talking about making colonies just to conquer Ridlor on several occasions. He did his job and did not use his dislike of a player to affect him. MODs do their jobs here which I find quite rare compared to other games and forums I have been on.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:24 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Quote:
anarchy69 i agree with you that some of these players will or may not have learned there lesson on this. If though by chance they do try again and are caught. I can promise you if/when they do it again there will be no other chances on these accounts.

Will it be just like Dommy, who has been perm banned how many times now and has came back each and every time openly and continuing to break rules?

Edit -
Quote:
thankyou admin joe, and anarchy how about putting a reply on the vote that is not biased perhaps your wrong? rather then criticizing a fellow mod and an admin..

No reason to put me on the polls, am I wrong to stand up and tell Joe to investigate my team and when the truth comes out there you guys are, farming for a player on my team. It was completely obvious the first time when he added you to the team first 12 ticks then kicked you after sending a squad to your colony Droco (knight) was right after which I again saw as his resource pool jumped.

No reason to continue on, nothing will be done it's as Routhy said "his" decision until next time and that's that.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:09 am 
Major
Major

I think the admins know far more on the bans and you probably dont know the whole story so i trust that the admins and mods are being fair to everyone even if they dont donate

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:44 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I have seen Battle Dawn Moderation from two sides. The Battle Dawn Moderating Team has a so called "Serious Chat" which they share with the administrative staff, whenever a Battle Dawn Moderator finds good evidence of an ingame rulebreak and/or further information of a case such as Rildor's, the Moderators contact the admins or post a message in the "Serious Chat".

The Administrators usually pay extra attention to this, as the Moderators act as mediums between the Administrating and Developing staff and the members. Not once have I seen an Administrator directly copying a Moderators opinion or anything in that area, they usually listen then start their own investigation and/or discuss the case with their fellow Administrators.

Dominic's breach of the rules (farming) had been a grey area in the past, as far as I know the exact way to handle the area (or him) was unsure until some time ago (as far as I am aware of, this is the first time since that Dommy had farm colonies and/or farmed himself).

I can assure you that this time, he will not be getting of the hook. The administrators are well aware of his case and he was already on his very last chance.

As for the current case, Anarchy, instead of spewing out all sorts of dirt onto these forums with practically no use, maybe try and PM Joe with all the evidence, suggestions, witnesses, assumptions, theory's or criticism you got? Evidence isn't a copied chat log, try a screen-shot of a chat log. After all, everybody can easily edit a line of text ;) Of course I do not assume you would do such a thing, but others might take advantage of this and everybody should be treated the same way, fairly and professionally, don't you agree?

Complaints against Admin Joe should be directed to Micheal, not the community. Micheal has shown to be more then willing to consider and discuss suggestions and/or criticism and you will find him a lot more helpful then us.

That would be my 2 cents.

God Save The Queen,

Richard

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:57 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Quote:
As for the current case, Anarchy, instead of spewing out all sorts of dirt onto these forums with practically no use, maybe try and PM Joe with all the evidence, suggestions, witnesses, assumptions, theory's or criticism you got? Evidence isn't a copied chat log, try a screen-shot of a chat log. After all, everybody can easily edit a line of text ;) Of course I do not assume you would do such a thing, but others might take advantage of this and everybody should be treated the same way, fairly and professionally, don't you agree?

Did send him a PM after the ban was changed to 72 hours which was about 3-4 days ago and he never got back with me on it and yesterday Routhy of all people responded to it.. Now it may have been a fluke thing like he had said but the words I had said to Joe and his response were too close to tell.

Quote:
Complaints against Admin Joe should be directed to Micheal, not the community. Micheal has shown to be more then willing to consider and discuss suggestions and/or criticism and you will find him a lot more helpful then us.

Have done that twice, and the last one which was yesterday I finally got a response. The one previously was months ago which was completely ignored, I understand he's busy and all so I let the one previously slide by so it really does not matter any more.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:05 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
Did send him a PM after the ban was changed to 72 hours which was about 3-4 days ago and he never got back with me on it and yesterday Routhy of all people responded to it.. Now it may have been a fluke thing like he had said but the words I had said to Joe and his response were too close to tell.

My message to you was a response to what you had been saying in the forum, if you voiced the same opinion in the forum as you did to Joe then of course my message to you is going to fit.

I don't mind posting the entire conversation I had with Joe (if he's ok with it) it it would help settle some nerves.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:44 am 
Captain
Captain

This is not a Suggestion that will affect Battle Dawn in any way, so in future Anarchy please do not post in the Suggestions Board without posting through a Suggestion for improving the gameplay in Battle Dawn or if it is adjusting current features or if it is Battle Dawn Related.

Since this topic is a "Discussion" based topic it is moved to its appropriate title.

Cheers ~ Son

- Topic Moved -

Retired.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:45 pm 
Captain
Captain

People, routhy dont get payd maybe joe pays him for doing his work in private, Black labour ftw ! But seriously routhy just did some work for his friend joe :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next