Author |
Message |
mustafa960
|
Post subject: Re: E5 ARE SRB BAD OR THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY VS THEM ? Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:47 pm |
|
|
Most active topic is a flame war ^^ , says something.
_________________ Alliances: 50 , LP , DD, HAHA, ANT , SWAT , SPF , ICE, LF, UWS , NCR , T Member of New Corgi Revolution
|
|
Top |
|
Hitmo
|
Post subject: Re: E5 ARE SRB BAD OR THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY VS THEM ? Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:18 pm |
|
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 am Posts: 1236 Location: India Gender: male
|
mustafa960 wrote: Most active topic is a flame war ^^ , says something. That flame wat is not a flame war if you don't have either bestplayerintheworld and ogonna or me and George.
Top |
|
|
Post subject: Re: E5 ARE SRB BAD OR THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY VS THEM ? Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:59 am |
|
|
(facepalm), Hitmo, we've never flamed warred, I am only easily-provoked. This thread hasn't once been turned into a flame one for I can only see veterans stating their opinion about SRB.
Let's stay on topic.
-George
|
|
Top |
|
bazzar
|
Post subject: Re: E5 ARE SRB BAD OR THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY VS THEM ? Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:33 am |
|
|
TOOLAD wrote: XD bruh u didnt know? ur like my worst enemy. Made me give u my relic cuz u said u were retireing i may never forgive u B) who the multy told you that o poor you what canyou do he is india run in his blood
|
|
Top |
|
Alone1
|
Post subject: Re: E5 ARE SRB BAD OR THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY VS THEM ? Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:39 pm |
|
|
Well I don't think anyone will understand what are you trying to say
_________________ Hero of Westeroes
Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.
|
|
Top |
|
elgato1971
|
Post subject: Re: E5 ARE SRB BAD OR THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY VS THEM ? Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:09 pm |
|
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:08 pm Posts: 31 Location: LEBANON Gender: male
|
Alone1 wrote: Well I don't think anyone will understand what are you trying to say THE TRUE ONLY THE TRUE HURTS SO MUCH I LOVE THIS GUY HE PLAY AND ME ME LOOK LIKE SUPER NOOB
|
|
Top |
|
TOOLAD
|
Post subject: Re: E5 ARE SRB BAD OR THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY VS THEM ? Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:09 pm |
|
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:46 pm Posts: 213 Location: The news room crying Gender: male
|
ummm... ok im just gonna go with yes
_________________ Best Power: 416 skype: toolad PNES/MFB, SOTO, CoV, PAIN, OD, RoFL, AHH, GoTp, HaHa, BoS, GeNs, SoLD IGN : The Amazing Mr O
|
|
Top |
|
Alone1
|
Post subject: Re: E5 ARE SRB BAD OR THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY VS THEM ? Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:07 am |
|
|
elgato1971 wrote: Alone1 wrote: Well I don't think anyone will understand what are you trying to say THE TRUE ONLY THE TRUE HURTS SO MUCH I LOVE THIS GUY HE PLAY AND ME ME LOOK LIKE SUPER NOOB Calling me names is only thing you can do, first francium and now me, and ingame only thing you can do is die and lose, half of your allies got banned 3-4 times, and we are people cheating and noobs? Accept it you got rekt even with cheating, and now came to forum just to cry, maybe give that much of time to figure how to improve you game play so that you become a pro yourself first before calling anyone noobs.
_________________ Hero of Westeroes
Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.
|
|
Top |
|
elgato1971
|
Post subject: Re: E5 ARE SRB BAD OR THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY VS THEM ? Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:43 am |
|
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:08 pm Posts: 31 Location: LEBANON Gender: male
|
Calling me names is only thing you can do, first francium and now me, and ingame only thing you can do is die and lose, half of your allies got banned 3-4 times, and we are people cheating and noobs? Accept it you got rekt even with cheating, and now came to forum just to cry, maybe give that much of time to figure how to improve you game play so that you become a pro yourself first before calling anyone noobs.[/quote]
|
|
Top |
|
bazzar
|
Post subject: Re: E5 ARE SRB BAD OR THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY VS THEM ? Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:34 pm |
|
|
elgato1971 wrote: Calling me names is only thing you can do, first francium and now me, and ingame only thing you can do is die and lose, half of your allies got banned 3-4 times, and we are people cheating and noobs?
Accept it you got rekt even with cheating, and now came to forum just to cry, maybe give that much of time to figure how to improve you game play so that you become a pro yourself first before calling anyone noobs. [/quote] real life real jokes
|
|
Top |
|
|