Author |
Message |
mattd7599
|
Post subject: Re: "Server Maintenance" error message: The causes Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:19 am |
|
Private |
|
|
|
Tried restarting it to no avail.. sometimes i cant get past the login page, as in it just has the red loading arrows then dosnt re-direct me.
|
|
Top |
|
Mike
|
Post subject: Re: "Server Maintenance" error message: The causes Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:52 am |
|
|
mattd7599 wrote: Cant get into any worlds on battledawn or galaxy.battledawn, always getting the maintenance problem. I can load the world as a new player but as soon as i get to the upgrade farm stage it comes up.
Tried clearing cache + cookies, tried in firefox, chrome and ie. Using an ethernet connection which when i test with a radio stream stays at 100% buffer. Any ideas? When you say you can load the world as a new player do you mean you are placing more colonies on the same server or going to different servers?
|
mattd7599
|
Post subject: Re: "Server Maintenance" error message: The causes Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:56 am |
|
Private |
|
|
|
As in I can get to the page where you can place another colony, i placed one then didnt have time to register so placed another and i got time to register. (you might want to delete my mistake one)
|
|
Top |
|
Mike
|
Post subject: Re: "Server Maintenance" error message: The causes Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:59 am |
|
|
Well you may want to message the admin of the world explaining what is going on because they could ban you for the multiple accounts. As for the message have you tried allowing bd through your firewall/antivirus?
|
mattd7599
|
Post subject: Re: "Server Maintenance" error message: The causes Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:01 am |
|
Private |
|
|
|
would if i could get on the world :/
Disabled my windows firewall and seems to have worked. Is there any guide that tells you how to add it to an exception?
|
|
Top |
|
Mike
|
Post subject: Re: "Server Maintenance" error message: The causes Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:04 am |
|
|
Not that I know of unfortunately, what antivirus do you have? Maybe I can figure out how to help you.
|
aister
|
Post subject: Re: "Server Maintenance" error message: The causes Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:07 am |
|
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am Posts: 7996 Location: Fuyuki City Gender: male
|
mattd7599 wrote: Cant get into any worlds on battledawn or galaxy.battledawn, always getting the maintenance problem. I can load the world as a new player but as soon as i get to the upgrade farm stage it comes up.
Tried clearing cache + cookies, tried in firefox, chrome and ie. Using an ethernet connection which when i test with a radio stream stays at 100% buffer. Any ideas? are u logging in battlegalaxy or kong at the same time?
|
mattd7599
|
Post subject: Re: "Server Maintenance" error message: The causes Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:08 am |
|
Private |
|
|
|
Just using windows firewall (i know its crap but its my parents pc whilst mine is repaired)
|
|
Top |
|
mattd7599
|
Post subject: Re: "Server Maintenance" error message: The causes Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:13 am |
|
Private |
|
|
|
I think its something to do with the cookies, as it dosnt keep me logged in on the forums either... cookies work on every other website though
|
|
Top |
|
aister
|
Post subject: Re: "Server Maintenance" error message: The causes Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:18 am |
|
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am Posts: 7996 Location: Fuyuki City Gender: male
|
those who had this problem said that it was mostly because of connection. Try logging in off-peak times and see if it works fine?
|
|