It is currently Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Humanitarian Massacre
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:30 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

There's been a huge hubbub in the news with Israels attack on a humanitarian vessel.

I for one think its about time the UN Security Council got involved in Israel's actions rather than wagging their finger and taking them out for iced cream afterwords.

What do you guys think?

Is Israel in the right or wrong?

(I'm not going to post links because this issue has become heavily biased. With several media outlets in complete contrast.)

Post subject: Re: Humanitarian Massacre
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:14 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

Well, I have a hard time believing Israel's story about the reason for this massacre. Not one weapon was produced as evidence to support their claim. Not a single clip of video footage showing the people onboard returning any fire...just looked like lambs being slaughtered.

And then u hear the humanitarians going over the list of things that they were trying to send over..things like paper which is prohibited by Israel. Its paper? How can they use that as a weapon?

The UN has become the biggest joke in the world...even as far as appointing Iran (world reknown women's rights suppressor) a seat on the UN Commission on the Status of Women, which works to promote gender equality. Makes me wonder what they're smoking and why they aren't sharing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:44 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I saw footage of the so called Isreal Attack and yes there were guns amongst the MISSIONARY boat. Honestly do you think that America would let another Country park a vessel in our Port without searching it? No they wouldn't if Israel has control over that area they should be able to search any vessel that goes thru! That is what we do, and no one says nothing to us...... So why should Israel be any diffrent?

I will try to find link to the clip I saw with guns on the Missionary people!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:46 am 
Captain
Captain

DocRock wrote:
Well, I have a hard time believing Israel's story about the reason for this massacre. Not one weapon was produced as evidence to support their claim. Not a single clip of video footage showing the people onboard returning any fire...just looked like lambs being slaughtered.

And then u hear the humanitarians going over the list of things that they were trying to send over..things like paper which is prohibited by Israel. Its paper? How can they use that as a weapon?

The UN has become the biggest joke in the world...even as far as appointing Iran (world reknown women's rights suppressor) a seat on the UN Commission on the Status of Women, which works to promote gender equality. Makes me wonder what they're smoking and why they aren't sharing.

You my friend are then severely under informed..and that is your fault. Many a videos have been posted by Israel to back up their claim they were attacked first.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:58 am 
Private
Private

My biggoted opinion on teh matter:

It's about Isrealy grew a pair. They had the blockade, the "Humanitarian group" knew there was a bloakcade, and kept on going. Isreal said to turn back or they'd shoot, so they shot. They should've turned around.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:24 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I saw footage and I saw guns on the Missionary vessel on the video I saw, and yes they knew their was a blockade and chose to go thru it. I think if you are innocent you would not have a problem with searches of their vessel, unless you have some kind of issue!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:27 am 
Captain
Captain

8+ years of Battledawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]