It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 2:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Turn51: Book I [The Secret of AreaP 51]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:28 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

XD cool yeah alright fine no first floor zombie but the rest still works right

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:57 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

actually not at all :P

You make things sound too easy, when (looking at ninja0) it's not.

It actually goes like this:

Shelton
: Ok, Ferr3t, do it.

With enough luck, Ferr3t threw a rock at the portal. Suddenly, a spark ignited and flowed through the rock.

Ferr3t: I didn't want to say this...but f***.

Everyone stared at the rock.

Tenkai: W-what just happened?

Ferr3t: T-that was one hell of a strong electrocutor...

{Science Fact: Iron is a conductor, but rocks are near insulators. So, it means an electrocutor like that is extremely deadly.}

However, shelton thought of something....

Shelton: We could just use rubber...
Ferr3t: Rubber...? Naw...it's not enough.

Suddenly, the elevator opens...

(Oh damn)

Shelton: Everyone hide!

Just as everyone hid, a turret soldier passed from the elevator doors to the side, looking for the intrudors that AI suspect could be an invader... As the intrudor passed through the mine-stacked field, it disabled the electrocutors.

Tenkai: Quick! Somebody shoot it in the eyes.

Suddenly, a sniper bullet passed through its red eyes.

Tenkai: Ha! I guess I forgot I was the sniper here :P

Quickly moving, the other Operatives passed through the field, stealthly passing the turret soldier without problems. Even Team II made it there, as the Turrent Soldier apparently disabled the floor traps.

Okay, elevator or stairs?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:58 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

Alright guys lets head for the stairs the elevator might be booby trapped *just as said the elevator drops 40 floors * So we are all in agreement we head for the stairs we start for the stairs *a trap gos off and it cuts the top of my hair off* Dam that was a close call we hurry to the wall staying close to the walls and go down the stairs as we are going down the stairs..........

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:23 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Quickly taking down the stairs, Shelton, Ferret, and the other Batch I SOPs (And I mean everyone) went down the stairs, staring and looking at each other and at their surroundings as they dash towards the stairs.

"We aren't even in the 40th basement yet," Shelton sighed at this predicament. "And one ally is dead."

Tenkai looked at everyone, and back to to Shelton. "Hey, it can't be worse right?"

Jsmoothz nagged, "That dude deserved to die."

But Elric responded, "Still..."

They were now inside the long winding stairway, making thier way as they study the surroundings. It's almost partially pitch black, if not for the several blinking red lights illuminating the room. A long winding stairway for emergency purposes. There shouldn't be that much traps, right?

Tachyeon looked around.

"Gah, how can you see anything in this dump?" he snapped, searching for a flashlight in his pocket. However, a Quarter Coin slipped from his pocket, flinging its way into the bottoms of the earth.

"Looks deep," Tenkai commented.

"Meh," Ferr3t said, quickly flashing his flashlight. However, as he did, the flashlight flashed on a spherical lens...

"Oh, damn." Ferr3t said. "I tripped a trap."

As he said it, the emergency doors shut closed, and a wall made entirely of laser formed at its position, accelerating towards the batch at a comparable speed.

"Everyone, run!"

With no time to waste, the whole gang hurried down the stairs, merely passing through several more boobie traps. (most of which nearly killed Shelton) Several lasers shot everywhere as they hurried down the stairs, but everyone, hopefully having quick reflexes, were able to dodge it, quickly making it to a floor where they would finally be able to get to the 1st basement.

Suddenly, however, the doors closed.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:25 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

With little time to spare, Elric finally puts his two cents in.

"Fallen, use the portal gun on the door....don't argue with me just do it, ..........well i dont care what might happen were about to die!"

"Send in ferret, he can come back quickly if the coast is clear..."

Elric then zooms in on his scoped Cx4, hoping to see any signs of mechanisms moving the lasers. "No luck yet..."

"Atleast your motion tracker works,its going haywire" joked Tenkai.

"Yeah alteast...wait the motion tracker!"

Elric tossed his motion tracker to Ferret, as he waited for the others to act.

MORE BD Comics on Facebook

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:13 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

ronelm2012 wrote:
Jsmoothz nagged, "That dude deserved to die."

:o I don't like Jsmoothz anymore :(

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:42 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

So we can't be deployed unless more members come to our batch, or when they die and go again as another player and join ours?

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:58 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I died already :D

I'm comming back. This time, I'm packed with weapons :

Name:ninja1
Specialty:Ninja skills:
    Teleporting
    Invisibility
    Anti-gravity
    A kool mask
    Elemental control
    Electric control
    Plasma control
    Dark control ←This is a biggie
    Sheruiken storms
    Going through things (Dark matter or Anti-Matter?)
    Super strength
    Healing aura
Extra ammo for all teammates

Primary Weapon: DarkMinionSummonGun3000 (I fire a random dark minion. Unlimited due to my Dark control) [I also can call them back to my gun inventory instantly call them another time. :D ]

Types of Minions:

Dark Troll: Bodyguards, heavily armored, 3 Dark Machine guns, 4 Dark Shotguns, 2 Dark Rifles, 1 Dark Pistol each. (Types of machine/shotguns/rifles/pistols are their choice) Rarity: 2

Shadow Demon: Artillery, has a wide range of ranged weapons. (Bows and arrows, Dark Bows and Arrows, Any type of launching guns, and
Dark Teleporting never-miss slingshot (Causes the launched rock to have instant impact, from a far range due to teleporting) Rarity: 2

Fire Beast: Has an ability called burning charge, which duplicates itself and charges at lines of enemies, bursting into flame at the last second. Best against armored machines that will melt and malfunction due to the heat. Rarity: 1

Hellhounds: Scouts that have a poisoning bite, and have special radio signals that connect to our walkies. Alerts us of anything. Barks transfer into human words using their signal. Rarity: 1

Portal Ghosts: Teleports any creature, (human or dark) to anywhere within 100 miles. Have a healing aura and are immune to anything from our world. Can't trigger traps. Can walk through lazers. Dies only from supernatural magic. Rarity: 4

Steel Dragons: CAN trigger traps, but may die from them. Death of the dragon explodes the creature and destroys any hostile creature/traps within 10 feet of it. (Like a suicide bomber.) Cannot hurt friendly units. Controller may initiate self-destruct anytime. Rarity: 3

Forsworn Samurai: These flying creatures are aerial artillery. They may fire any element that I control down at the enemies (lightning, plasma, darkness, earth, water, fire, wind, and plain old objects). They can also fire 'healing bullets' that heal our flesh wounds. Almost impossible to shoot down. A automatic turret. (Can trigger traps with the objects it throws down.) Rarity: 5

Torture Sage: This sage disappears and enters the minds of enemies, robotic or human. They torture the mind and cause them to either:

1. Commit Suicide (relasing the sage back to my inventory in the gun)
    2. Turn them on our side (the sage stays in the mind until the guy dies/malfunctions if it is a machine. The sage then returns to my inventory in the gun)
    3. Transfer their ammo to us (the enemy then dies and the sage returns to my inventory in the gun).

May only die by enemy dark magic or if the enemy possessed has powerful dark magic.

Rarity: 5

Torture Mage: Same thing as the sage, but when the the possessed guy with the mage in his head dies, the mage also dies.

Rarity: 3

Secondary Weapon: Exploding Sheruikens that eject a Plasma field that also sprays bullets toward the locked target.

Notes:

•Healing auras only improve your health condition. Healing bullets can heal your flesh wounds

•Rarity 1 meant common, Rarity 5 meant rare.

•Dark weapons mean having a poisoning effect on the enemy which slowly drains their health and adds it to the user's health. Like a vampire.

•All minions summoned have a poisoning aura. Mages/Sages give the possessed being a poisoning aura.

•If confused about the inventory, the gun can shoot an unlimited amount of minions, but I can call them back into the inventory to summon that exact same minion. It's like those Pokemon PC storage place.

•Can have unlimited amount of minions on the field at once.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:03 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

you had your chance now its my turn

Name: OmegaXII
Specialty: marksman
primary weapon: anti-proton long range rifle
secondary weapon: plasma handgun

Last edited by OmegaXII on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:30 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

um specialty could mean a power. Like stealth, hacking, scouting, healing. Not types of weapons.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next