It is currently Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Just for lolz
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:35 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

gaurav1 wrote:
PsyOne wrote:
TTTT09 wrote:
Currently Edi from SoLD has 114 ops.

BabyKong from BEER got 117 ops :D

Diablo from VND has more

"272" but shes an op machine, no surprise there.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:10 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I am playing on 40% of what i can give. Spending 4 hrs a day on this game. Real life is too demanding. But I somehow still manage to maintain to play BD at top level. 4 hrs a day is nothing compared to how much time some players spend on it.

Anyways regarding ops nobody will ever beat Ping she used to have 600+ ops regulary.

I am honored to be mentioned here but please keep in mind i am not competing for anything. You guys have your fun I will be enthusiastic to read your individual and team accomplishments.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:12 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

eddie2513 wrote:
I am playing on 40% of what i can give. Spending 4 hrs a day on this game. Real life is too demanding. But I somehow still manage to maintain to play BD at top level. 4 hrs a day is nothing compared to how much time some players spend on it.

Anyways regarding ops nobody will ever beat Ping she used to have 600+ ops regulary.

I am honored to be mentioned here but please keep in mind i am not competing for anything. You guys have your fun I will be enthusiastic to read your individual and team accomplishments.

Heh, a couple of thousand reds and you can boost yourself to that. I wouldn't say the word "never" on a world Andrei plays on. :lol:

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:59 am 
Private
Private

Alexanderkitty wrote:
eddie2513 wrote:

Heh, a couple of thousand reds and you can boost yourself to that. I wouldn't say the word "never" on a world Andrei plays on. :lol:

don't think Andrei would boost to build ops :p

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:55 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I never went over a few hundred. Always seemed like better use as armor fodder when massacring troops then empty ops across the globe.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

niracas wrote:
I never went over a few hundred. Always seemed like better use as armor fodder when massacring troops then empty ops across the globe.

Well, to be fair, it all depends on the team. Having 4 ops within 2 tick range of each is awesome for defense. If you have 8 folks who don't see the use of that... The other 2 are going to be having a lot of ops to compensate.

Plus, I imagine Juno for one enjoys taking everything a tad higher then others do. I wonder how many Milan had though - Juno might have been building a lot, but Milan captured over 6k in one era...

Never watched Juno much when she was on fire unfortunately, nor him. All the fun things happen whenever I am retired.

Talking about retirement, what rock have you been hiding under Will? Haven't talked to you in years!

PS: "Diablo" always does what is needed. That's why almost everyone loves her. :)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:33 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I can proudly confirm I currently hold more OPs than anyone mentioned in this thread so far :lol:

Alex, at my peak I had a bit over 700 outposts on M1. When the era ended I had about 600, I believe.

Wish I would have watched Juno play more. Or that she comes back to play.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:20 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

idk about OPs but regarding conquers, JasonS in SoLD has conquered an outstanding number of colonies in total

I am a SoLDier

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2