It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: ARE YOU SERIOUS???
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:10 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I agree, they have always been saying that theres going to be a balance update for ages. I dont know if they take our opinions on weapons that should be nerfed seriously. But we will just have to wait

Total XP: 200,000+
Total Mythicals: 50+
Highest win streak: 32
In-Game Name: --Dead-Ninja--
"Do it now, sometimes 'later' becomes 'never'."

---------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:09 am 
Major
Major

preach.
tobereborn3015 wrote:
At this rate, I don't see ANY reason why I shouldn't quit playing this game (well technically I already have, by now I only come to chat)!!

I'm in the same position, if bd is any indicator of tacticsoft strategy they wont realise there's a problem with the way they're running (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) untill they're in a terminal downwards spiral and all they're do then is be like "well (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)".

tobereborn3015 wrote:
And you always reply with 'it takes time.' Well I get that, but you are digging your own grave by wasting that precious time, adding new items that you THINK may seen cool! Well guess what, it just pisses us off even more, and more people are going to quit!!!

atm they're prioritising new myths because they know every time they release one they're get a spending surge from the whales, so they sacrafice testing the mythical item themselves for balance, they sacrafice even caring that it will be balanced so the whales are more likely to spend for the new must-have item, and now they're even prioritising it over basic balance updates the game NEEDS. just look through popular suggestions and think how much of what the community has asked for could have been implemented while liran was working on the paint job for the new overpowered axe weapon. oh but he just couldn't help himself when he came up with the totaly cool and ingeniously original idea of an axe being a weapon in a game right? such refined development skills, very impressive.

tobereborn3015 wrote:
This is what I call laziness. Choosing the less successful path just because it's easier. And finally, here's my game suggestion:

Remove all mythicals. I don't care anymore.

you've lost me there I'm afraid. far too radical. just no.

we can have a happy medium where well-balanced and thought out mythical items which compliment eachother rather than eahc new myth being significantly more powerful than the last is perfectly fine. they need a more sustainable model where they dont rely on splurges from top players to get the new overpowered mythical in order to simply maintain their rank becauyse they know they'd be (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) otherwise. it's scummy business imo, and it wont work out in the long run.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry guys, we're still evaluating balance.

Please understand that items are made many months up front usually - they dont detract from the time we spend fixing these issues.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next