It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ranking issues/New Rank system
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:42 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Please Alexander :

- ranking list is NOW totally broken (since last update)

it shows totally wrong rankings, win-streaks from players even they lost still exist, online-status totally wrong

- ranking list is shown wrong since MORE then 1 year now !!!

I wrote an e-mail to Liran about, he read it and answered months ago but it is still not fixed:
players ranked 20 - 1000 or more, see the WRONG top10 !
even if you are in the top10 you see the wrong top 3
it shows only the correct ranking around your own ranking (2 places before you and 2 places behind you)

HOW does a battle-game where you play for rankings and medals make sense if the rankings are shown incorrect ???

I know Liran dont like to read constructive criticism from me, BUT he have to now, because it is pretty annoying that this issue exist now more than a year !!!

PLEASE fix the ranking list !

Also ranking system self is still broken !

It was announced :

rankings is now more about skillz

sorry to have to say this, but it is totally nonsense ...

ranking is now more a lucky thing then EVER !!!

just 2 examples :
Ogonna tried for gold medal, he is one of the best players at Supermechs (100%), but he was NOT able to do it, he end up NOT in the top10 !
PAIN tried more then 5 times for gold medal, he even reached NOT once that target (he isnt one of the best, but he isnt that bad)

I suggested and still suggest to Liran the right thing :

BEST ranking (REALLY about skillz) would be exactly between old ranking (where only the time you invested and your amount of wins counted) and the currect ranking (where ONLY luck counts, depending how often you meet other strong ones) :!:

The golden middle
:!:

;)

Post subject: Re: Ranking issues/New Rank system
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:41 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

bestplayerintheworld wrote:
Please Alexander :

- ranking list is NOW totally broken (since last update)

it shows totally wrong rankings, win-streaks from players even they lost still exist, online-status totally wrong

Sorry about that! Could you show us some examples? Does it persist after clearing your cache?

Please consider these issues separately - they are all most likely very different in origin. Did any of them happen 2 weeks ago and stop happening since?

Quote:
- ranking list is shown wrong since MORE then 1 year now !!!

I wrote an e-mail to Liran about, he read it and answered months ago but it is still not fixed:
players ranked 20 - 1000 or more, see the WRONG top10 !
even if you are in the top10 you see the wrong top 3
it shows only the correct ranking around your own ranking (2 places before you and 2 places behind you)

HOW does a battle-game where you play for rankings and medals make sense if the rankings are shown incorrect ???

I know Liran dont like to read constructive criticism from me, BUT he have to now, because it is pretty annoying that this issue exist now more than a year !!!

PLEASE fix the ranking list !

Also ranking system self is still broken !

Could you elaborate on the precise issue and any steps to reproduce it if you have them perhaps?

I can perhaps ask a different dev to take a look as well then. Two heads are better than one!

Quote:
It was announced :

rankings is now more about skillz

sorry to have to say this, but it is totally nonsense ...

ranking is now more a lucky thing then EVER !!!

just 2 examples :
Ogonna tried for gold medal, he is one of the best players at Supermechs (100%), but he was NOT able to do it, he end up NOT in the top10 !
PAIN tried more then 5 times for gold medal, he even reached NOT once that target (he isnt one of the best, but he isnt that bad)

I suggested and still suggest to Liran the right thing :

BEST ranking (REALLY about skillz) would be exactly between old ranking (where only the time you invested and your amount of wins counted) and the currect ranking (where ONLY luck counts, depending how often you meet other strong ones) :!:

The golden middle :!:

;)

Please make/vote on a suggestion for this!

The game currently rewards heavily for beating a good player and punishes heavily for getting beat by a newb. The intention was indeed to reward skillful play more, but we are open for considering alternative systems depending on community support!

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Post subject: Re: Ranking issues/New Rank system
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:01 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Yeah...The Ranking System Is Very Bad :!:

Back To SuperMechs
ID : 14340713

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]