It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Almost threw my computer out the window today
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:11 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

So I'm just playing, and I spent basically all day in 3v3 to get to second place. Very nice, right? I'm trying to get to first place and I run into an opponent. The game freezes... and I'm forced to quit.
Spoiler:

I waited for a few minutes to see if it would unfreeze but to no avail. Now I'm not sure if this was a technical glitch/error by the server or the infamous "Screen freeze" hack. I don't want to go around accusing anyone and to my knowledge it only works after the 4th turn, so I don't really know if that was the case.
Anyway I hit quit and this happened:
Spoiler:

So I had to close the app. I open it up and of course I have 3 losses and I get kicked back 22 places. My whole's days progress just gone. I was saltier than a pretzel.
Some people are telling me to report the player and that he used the hack but I'm not sure. However, this game has so many technical problems. I've never experienced so many problems with a game in my life. Is this game still in the alpha or something? What am I missing?
Getting THREE LOSSES and getting kicked TWENTY-TWO PLACES DOWN is unacceptable. This has happened to me in 1v1 but It's only one loss and usually I don't get kicked down so much. Please tell me that the game administration/developers can correct this... If it was because the other player used a hack then even more reason to correct this. I don't know how these things go uncorrected.

Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

Post subject: Re: Almost threw my computer out the window today
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:20 am 
Private
Private

Yeah, this game is very good bad the bugs and connection fails are the worst.

Spoiler:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]